We offer a variety of excellent high school programs:
- outstanding academic and elective course options
- university preparation
- intensive English as a Second Language (ESL)
- tutor support
- vocational programs
The Gulf Islands International Program is a natural choice for:
- highly motivated students
- students who value personalized learning
- students with a commitment to academic and personal development
- High school graduation and post-secondary transition
- English as a Second Language or French Immersion
- A cultural and educational experience
Currently, the Program hosts three specific ethnic groups: Asian, European, and Latin American students.
We recognize that students from different parts of the world have different reasons for studying in Canada and for coming to the Gulf Islands:
In addition to academic and cultural programming, the Gulf Islands International Program offers a variety of supplementary programs, including whale watching, ski trips to Whistler, kayaking and surfing adventures, hiking and camping, overnight trips to Vancouver and surfing at Long Beach.
And, have you heard about our Specialty Programs?
In the Gulf Islands, dreams come true and there are no limitations to what you can do.